Identity of the Data Controller
Purposes of the processing for which personal data are intended
Personal data collected may be processed for the following purposes:
- a) execute a specific user request or provide the requested service;
- b) communicate with the user of the Site to respond to any requests coming from the same;
- c) carry out market surveys and statistical surveys and evaluate the use of the site and its content;
- d) with the consent of the interested party, send commercial and / or promotional
communications on products and services offered by the Company, as well as perform market
Types of data object of the treatment
The personal data that can be collected are the following:
- personal data to receive a specific service (eg name and contact details);
- navigation data (eg IP address, location – country -, information on the pages visited from
the user within the website.) Although the Company does not collect this information for associating them with specific users, it is possible to identify these users directly through them information or using other information collected;
- cookies (ie small text files that can be sent and registered on the user’s computer from the websites visited, to be then retransmitted to the same sites when the user visits them again).
Methods for data processing
The collected data are mainly processed with IT tools. Suitable safety measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The provision of data by the user, for the purposes indicated above, is optional, but such conferment is a necessary requirement to be able to use the services provided by the site.
Possible recipients of personal data
The data may be disclosed to third parties to comply with legal obligations, to comply with orders
from public authorities or to exercise a company right in court.
Period of retention of personal data
The retention period of personal data is linked to the mere provision of information and / or services requested by the user, without prejudice to laws that imply the conservation of the data for tax, administrative and judicial reasons.
Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to ask the data controller to access the personal data
and the correction or cancellation of the same or limitation of the processing that concern
him or oppose their treatment, in addition to the right to data portability;
- The interested party has the right to data portability. The right allows the person to receive personal data provided to a data controller and to transmit them to another data controller. It does not apply to non-automated treatments; only the data processed with the consent of the interested party or on the basis of a contract stipulated with the interested party are portable and only the data that is been “supplied” by the interested party to the owner. Furthermore, the holder must be able to transfer directly the portable data to another holder indicated by the interested party, if technically possible;
- The interested party has the right to withdraw the consent at any time without prejudice
to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- The interested party has the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
The interested party may exercise the rights listed above by writing to I.M.S. S.R.L., Via G. Agnelli
n° 2/4 – 12048 SOMMARIVA DEL BOSCO (CN) or at the email address email@example.com.